I’ve been tagged. The delightful folks over at For Whatever Reason insist that I share Six Random Things About Me. I’ve done this before, but what the hay? Also, don’t it seem as though the very act of podcasting consists mostly of random things about oneself?
- When in my own home, I am usually barefoot.
- At age 10, I accidentally stabbed myself with a Girl Scout pocket knife. I have the memories and a little scar in my right palm.
- My dad’s nickname for me was Chickadee. (chirp, chirp).
- I built my first Web site in 1994.
- My first trip on an airplane was on Texas International Airlines. My mom made me wear a dress!
- I can sing an alarming number of the songs from Sweeney Todd. It scares the cats.
Oh, and here are the rules for your tagging reference.
The rules for the game are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.