- The 10 worst moments on "Undateable"
- James Inhofe: Soldiers 'Not Equipped' To Deal With Gay Comrades
- President to "get angry" about oil spill
- iPhone Movie Captioning App To Be Shelved?
- Users hate Facebook's approach to privacy. They'll get over it.
- CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive – When in Buffalo, Obama orders wings Â« – Blogs from CNN.com
- Laura Bush's Liberal Leanings Finally Confirmed
May 14, 2010 – TV is made of stupid. this is an indisputable fact.
May 14, 2010 – Insecure old straight guys are funny.
May 14, 2010 – I love the idea of leaking that you’re gonna be angry later. Cuz you want the press to be ready for it.
May 14, 2010
May 13, 2010 – I think he’s right that this current set of privacy invasions won’t kill or chasten Facebook. And the new open source alternative probably won’t go anywhere. But Facebook is NOT permanent. It can be killed; maybe by a better mousetrap, maybe by some sort of open alternative, or maybe because it becomes the Microsoft of social networking, and loses the cool factor. We always assume that the thing that’s growing RIGHT NOW is an unstoppable juggernaut. And we are often wrong.
May 13, 2010 – Can you imagine the SCANDAL if a president, or a candidate for that matter, turned down the local delicacy, whatever it is? Or maybe, if he ordered, but did not eat the wings, there’d be a big to-do about how he hid the things in his napkin and stuffed them in the trash when no one was looking.
May 13, 2010 – I shall now surprise you all. Leave Laura Bush the hell alone. We don’t know what conversations she had with her husband, or what influence she chose to exert on his policies, and certainly not how effective she was. What we know is that she married the guy, agreed to work with him to get him elected, and spent eight years in the White House doing her job as First Lady. And now we know that her opinions about some issues differed from his public polices. That’s interesting to know, but it doesn’t make her a sell-out.