- Why Starbucks is smart to offer free Internet access.
- The World Cup conquers all
- Oprah gives O mag staffers an iPad, $10,000
- Expelliarmus! Harry Potter attraction disarms and charms
- (Other People's) Pundits Drowned Out Obama's Oil Speech : CJR
June 16, 2010
June 17, 2010 – This is nit picky, but as a frequent coffee shop worker, I have to say it: Starbucks’ furniture is not generally comfortable, IMO. There are usually a couple of good chairs, but they are grabbed early. And the tables are too small.
June 17, 2010 – So, since no one in the US is supposed to like soccer, isn’t this our time to kick the rest of the world’s ass?
June 17, 2010 – I love the bing an iPad and oh yeah $10,000.
June 17, 2010 – This is probably the only reason I would go to a big-time theme park. And I’m a little embarrassed to admit THAT.
June 17, 2010