- CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive – Obama doesnâ€™t take questions at Freedom of Press Act signing Â« – Blogs from CNN.com
- Will Rand Paul run for president in 2012?
- Texas State Board of Education Targets Susan B. Anthony in Last Minute Amendments
- Does your iPad prevent you from sleeping?
- Why Didn’t the Media Care About Nashville?
- Austin No. 3 dog-friendly city
- Ronnie James Dio, metal great, dies at 67
- The 30 All-Time Graduation Speakers
- It iz bettur to deel wif ur kitteh
- OMG! Laura Bush is a Maoist Scholar!
- Shirtless Fan Storms Field In Rays-Mariners Game (PHOTO)
May 17, 2010
May 17, 2010 – I’m just curious. Is there a cash prize for being the first to speculate that someone will run for president? You know, we have a really cool city council member here in Austin. If I typed his name in right here, would someone cut me a check?
May 17, 2010 – Another dispatch from crazy town.
May 17, 2010 – Hee hee. My iPod interferes with my sleep patterns. You know why? Because I listen to interesting podcasts late at night. When I listen to boring podcasts late at night, I sleep fine. In other words, my clock radio could, if filled with podcasts, have the same effect.
May 17, 2010
May 17, 2010 – And the dog poop on the floor of the coffee shop we ate at on Saturday? Just a little bonus.
May 17, 2010 – Here is a quirk of my long tenure as a music fan. I don’t know the names of band frontmen. Half the time, the people I google after they pass away were in 70s bands.
May 17, 2010 – Here’s a little diversion fer ya.
May 15, 2010
May 16, 2010
May 16, 2010 – And this is news why? A GAME was held up for THREE MINUTES. Please, let’s get some investigative reporters on this. I want to know the story behind the story! [sarcasm]